Our Values & Ethos
We aim for us all, as learners, to:
- Feel safe and valued as part of a caring community that celebrates success.
- Experience and actively participate in a relevant, enjoyable curriculum that evolves to meet the needs of all.
- Inspire an ‘enquiring’ mind and ask questions.
- Be independent thinkers / learners who are able to seek solutions creatively and co-operatively.
- Be able to listen and articulate responses showing consideration to others.
- Be polite and courteous.
- Be proactive in our responsibilities towards the community, society, the environment and economy, linking ‘real life’ with our learning.
- Understand and respect diversity.
- Develop a sense of self esteem: be well balanced and healthy individuals.