Pupils can choose to bring a packed lunch or pay for a hot dinner, prepared by our dedicated team of on-site caterers from NORSE.
Use the link on the left to access Wise Pay, our ordering and payment system!
Current menus can be found on Wise Pay.
If you get one of the following benefits, you can apply for Free School Meals:
- Universal Credit - with an annual earned income of no more than £7,400 after tax
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual gross income of no more than £16,190