As violence and abuse in the home is so common, we now routinely speak to parents and carers about it.
As part of our commitment to safeguarding our families, Mr Reeve-Hayes (Deputy Headteacher) is a Domestic Abuse Champion trained by the Norfolk County Community Safety Partnership.
If you, or someone you know, is affected by Domestic Abuse, please contact anyone in the school that you feel safe with. Mr Reeve-Hayes can be contacted by phone (01366 388 191) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Mrs White, our Assistant Head, can also be contacted by phone (01366 388 191) or by email (email@example.com).
Only call or email if you feel safe to do so. Alternatively, please ask to speak to a member of staff when visiting the school.
Some useful resources:
- Leeway Domestic Violence and Abuse Services 0300 561 0077 www.leewaysupport.org
- Pandora Project www.pandoraproject.org.uk
- Norfolk and Suffolk Victim Care 0300 303 3706 www.nsvictimcare.org
- National Domestic Violence Helpline 0808 2000 247 www.nationaldomesticviolencehelpline.org.uk
- Mankind Initiative (male victims of abuse) 01823 334244 www.mankind.org.uk